Ed nearly announced this today, but here is the real thing:
IBM Lotus Notes Hosted Messaging delivers services for quicker deployment
At a Glance
E-mail is indispensable to today’s business. And while its benefits are numerous, so are the challenges that it presents. With IBM Lotus Notes Hosted Messaging you can have a team of experts and cutting-edge infrastructure dedicated to improving the performance of your messaging environment while reducing the costs of your in-house solution.
Notes Hosted Messaging offering is designed to:
* Enhance the security, integrity and availability of the messaging system
* Keep costs lower by using automated processes and an integrated platform
* Support a faster implementation with an established infrastructure and a team of subject matter experts
There is a minimum 1,000 authorized user purchase requirement per company for the initial purchase.
IBM Lotus Notes Hosted Messaging features standardized services that are designed to deliver faster deployment and more competitive pricing. A team of experts, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and established processes and controls help create a highly available, security-rich environment for your messaging systems. Optional support is available for migration. Daily maintenance tasks, such as data backup and guarding against viruses and spam are included. Dealing with hygiene threats can take its toll on your IT department. With the Notes Hosted Messaging solution, industry-leading spam and virus protection help stop hygiene threats before they impact end users.
The solution includes:
* 24 x 7 support
* Fully managed, scalable enterprise e-mail application platform hosted at an IBM data center
* 1 GB mailbox
* Comprehensive service-level agreements for e-mail application and infrastructure (99.5% and 99.9% availability)
* Support for the regulatory requirements of the government and various industries
* Anti-spam and antivirus protection to support data privacy and security
* Backup and restore
* Lower, more predictable costs
* Dedicated environment for enhanced data privacy, security, and scalability
* Faster implementations and time to value
* Improved efficiency as IT staff is freed to focus on business-related tasks