At a glance
IBM Connections V4.0 is designed to help you:
- Track the activity of your network and respond more quickly using the embedded experience within the activity stream.
- Bring external applications and content into the activity stream to respond in context, saving time and reducing context switching.
- Track and respond to the activities of community members using the community-centric activity stream and embedded experience.
- Quickly bring content from external sites and related communities into your community for faster response and better customer service.
- Develop insights into community adoption and usage with new standard and customizable metrics and graphical reports.
- Receive relevant recommendations on people and content using social analytics that now also utilize status updates and microblogging content.
- Use hashtags to follow important topics and “Like” updates with a single click.
- Schedule team events and incorporate into a personal calendar using a new community calendar.
The GA code will be available on Friday 7th September from Passport Advantage and PartnerWorld.
There will be much more to come on this new release now that embargos and NDAs are being lifted.
To say I’m excited about having the 4.0 GA code in my grubby little paws is a massive understatement. Many fun days ahead!