Medium-sized businesses face unique collaboration challenges – challenges that are magniﬁed in today’s economic climate. Budgets are tight. It’s hard to ﬁnd and retain skilled talent. Both IT and the business at large need robust solutions that will improve productivity and workﬂows; be cost-effective, easy to implement and easy to manage; and be customizable for unique business needs. But just as important, they need to create more productive relationships with their customers, vendors and employees. And they need an efficient way to bring together the right people to solve problems and innovate around the goals of the business.
IBM Lotus software is designed to provide simpliﬁed solutions and delivery models based on the needs of medium-sized businesses. With knowledge gained from 20 years of experience in thousands of medium-sized business engagements, IBM understands the need for cost-effective solutions.
With collaborative solutions from IBM, medium-sized businesses can do the following:
● Stay within budget while delivering best-in-class, collaborative solutions
● Provide mobile and remote workers with access to email, calendaring and collaborative applications
● Automate and speed workﬂows to improve consistency and reduce errors
● Scale to address their growing needs
- This is fantastic – IBM focussing on SMB is unusual, to do so with Lotus software is great.
- Highlighting the Domino Express, Lotuslive and flexible IGF finance makes sense. I’d also like to see Quickr, Protector and Traveler mentioned as well, as these fit well in smaller organisations.
- I’d love to see many more deliverables like this to help get the word out to startups and small organisations. They hold the potential for future IBM Collaboration Solutions growth, and need to be looked after…