Stuart McIntyre is an independent Social Business Strategist at Social 365, a consultancy based in the UK operating worldwide. He curates a number of product-focused news sites, is a lapsed podcaster, founded the Social Connections user group and regularly speaks at conferences and events.
Latest posts by Stuart McIntyre (see all)
- Time to learn a new dance… - March 5, 2015
- Is Europe leading the way on Social Business? - February 16, 2015
- Using random meet-ups to build relationships and strengthen company culture - February 16, 2015
- The official IBM ConnectED 2015 OGS session video - February 13, 2015
- Slack hits half a million daily users in its first year - February 13, 2015