This looks to be a useful package of information to digest, or to pass onto your developer teams:
Lotus Web 2.0 Developer kit
Putting Web 2.0 to work
27 Nov 2007
Ideas plus collaboration equal innovation. It’s a simple formula, but how do you leverage ideas and how do you better enable collaboration in your organization? Using Web 2.0 technologies such as blogs, wikis, and social bookmarking, Lotus software offers several solutions to help you collaborate, communicate, and innovate. Find out how Lotus software brings social networking to the enterprise in this Lotus Web 2.0 Developer kit.
In this kit
Web 2.0 podcast series:
- What is Web 2.0?
- What is Ajax?
- What is REST?
- What are Atom/RSS feeds?
- Using Web 2.0 in IBM Lotus Domino
- Using Web 2.0 in IBM WebSphere Portal
Plus a developerWorks interview with Tim Berners-Lee
- Using Ajax to add document preview functionality to your IBM Lotus Domino site
- Lotus Connections product demo
- Lotus Connections business demo
- Lotus Quickr product demo
- Introducing IBM Lotus Quickr – The Fastest Way To Share Content With Your Teams