Investment creates international firm providing scale and reach to service global clients
SOURCE: Dachis Group
AUSTIN, TEXAS (September 2, 2009)
* Dachis Group announced today that it has acquired London-based Headshift Ltd.
* The acquisition provides Dachis Group the ability to meet the increasing demand for larger and more complex engagements with global companies striving to create value through the use of social technologies in order to better engage their customers, foster more efficient workforce collaboration and enhance and optimize business partner relationships.
* The combined company has offices in London, England; Sydney, Australia; and Austin, Texas, United States.
* “It is time for companies to move beyond the hype and toward delivering concrete, sustainable, and measurable value from their social media activities.” – Livio Hughes, Co-founder and Director at Headshift
* “When I first saw the announcement that Jeffrey Dachis was building a company in this space, my ears perked up as his unique mix of experience, effectiveness, and ability to sell change is precisely what is needed to help take the emerging field of social business design to the next level and to go mainstream within the enterprise.” – Lee Bryant, Co-founder and Director at Headshift
* “In this economic climate, the way we do business is changing. Technological, social, and commercial advances have created a new trajectory for the growth and development of large global businesses. These trends represent a need for a shift toward distributed, collaborative, and agile organizations that will derive concrete commercial benefit from the evolving social fabric of the Internet.” – Jeffrey Dachis, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Dachis Group
* “This is a meaningful first step in creating our global footprint. I am delighted to be able to work with Lee Bryant and his team. The combination of Headshift’s strategy and technology resources add directly to our already strong and growing talent base.” – Jeffrey Dachis, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Dachis Group