For anyone interested in Web 2.0 or social software (e.g. Lotus Connections) and based here in Europe, this is definitely a conference to attend. Organised by O’Reilly and TechWeb, Web 2.0 Expo aims to be THE event to attend for:
designers and developers, product managers, entrepreneurs, VCs, marketers, business strategists and anyone passionate about creating a better web ecosystem.
The agenda looks to be interesting and relevant, and with really high quality speakers (including James Governor (Redmonk), John Lilly (Mozilla), Peter Stahl (eBay) and many more), it looks to be an excellent event:
Delegates at Web 2.0 Expo Europe 2008 will take part in:
* A multi-track conference offering dozens of sessions covering most important issues
* High-level keynote presentations painting a vision of technology’s future
* An Expo, integrated into the common spaces, featuring leading Web 2.0 companies
* In-depth, practical workshops to hone skills
* Vibrant networking events designed to celebrate the Web 2.0 community
Co-produced by O’Reilly Media and TechWeb, the second Web 2.0 Expo Europe, taking place 21-23 October, will welcome delegates to a new venue – the Berliner Congress Center, a beautifully-designed space in a central Berlin location.
If you’d like to attend, you can use the code ‘webeu08gr46’ when registering to save a massive 35% off the standard price. I hope to meet you there…