Here’s how to enable @mentions and inline likes in IBM Connections 4 CR2 (the features were included in the release but no documentation was available for how to enable them):
1) add the following to LotusConnections-config.xml (under <versionStamp> at the bottom)
2) Perform a full synchronisation of your nodes, then restart servers running Homepage app.
UPDATE 15 Feb 2013:
- You may need to reformat this text to replace the “s with standard double quotes in plain text.
- The ‘com.ibm.lconn.news.service.interfaces.AtMentions’ attribute that was originally mentioned in this post is not necessary.
- You must have WebSphere 22.214.171.124 and the three manadatory fixes installed for this to work.